Endpoint Requires Enterprise or Applications Access
To access this endpoint you must have Enterprise or Applications access. Learn more.
The sort_order parameter, which defaults to "created_at DESC" cannot be combined with any of the search or filter query parameters. Searching and filtering results in a "custom" sort order.
Developers can search the /organizations endpoint using three mutually-exclusive freetext search options, as follows:
- query: searches name, aliases / prior names, location, domain and short_description
- name: searches name and aliases / prior names
- domain_name : searches domain
A query that includes more than one of these parameters will result in an error.
In addition, developers can filter results by three optional facets, as follows:
- organization_types: company, investor, school, and/or group (logically AND'd)
- location_uuids : one or more location UUIDs (comma-separated and logically AND'd)
- category_uuids : one or more UUIDs (comma-separated and logically AND'd)
A query can contain multiple facet filters. Facet filters are logically AND'd together.