Below are a few common examples to help you request data fields or relationships for a specific entity.
- entity_id must be provided in the request
- entity_id can be the
permalinkof the entity
- you can pass your API key in the request's header if you do not want to pass the API key in the URL
Information to retrieve for Tesla Motors:
- company firmographic - categories, short description, website and facebook URLs (field_ids = website,facebook,categories,short_description)
- who are their founder(s)? (card_ids=founders)
- when was the company founded? (field_ids=founded_on)
- what funding rounds did Tesla Motors raised? (card_ids=raised_funding_rounds)
- what's Tesla's Crunchbase Rank among companies across Crunchbase Graph? (field_ids=rank_org_company)
Since Sequoia Capital (permalink =
sequoia-capital) has more than 1,000 investments, we need to paginate to get more results from the
raised_investments card because it only shows a max of 100 results.
Additionally, retrieve only the below information about Sequoia's investments and sort the results by highest funding raised:
- when was the announced date? (field_ids=announced_on)
- how much money did the funding round raised? (field_ids=funding_round_money_raised)
- which company raised the funding round? (field_ids=organization_identifier)
- which partner from Sequoia Capital is associated with the funding round? (field_ids=partner_identifier)
In the example below, we are looking for the 2nd page of the results by using the
after_id parameter (after_id =
Updated over 1 year ago
Try it in SwaggerHub!